View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 09:54 AM
RazielMoshman
Ever hopeful

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsujimoto74 View Post
Not a miracle run. They added Carter and were red hot after the trade deadline heading into the playoffs. Since adding him meant they could score goals.

And Buffalo will be fine. 1) Pegula doesn't care about money; he cares about winning Cups. If he believes this is what the team needs to do to get there, he'll eat any profit loss. 2) If I've learned anything from the Bills, it's that Buffalo's sports fans are loyal to a fault.
They scored at a pathetic pace, constant 1-0 or 2-1 games. Not sure what your thinking of, Carter helped a bit but Quick got them to that cup. Who do you see doing that in our prospect core?

1) That's not a billionaires mindset. He will fund this team provided he sees cash, or has the promise of a payday. I PROMISE you he will not throw money at a black hole, he'll move the team or change the parameters. A guy like Pegula always has an angle, trust me.

2) 2 seasons after Pegula started and Buffalo fans are turning on eachother, the press, the management and the players. The press are a mess as well. And you throw 'loyal to a fault' in there. Wishful thinking my friend.

RazielMoshman is offline   Reply With Quote