View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Reimer
Tambo Troll Face

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
These people are the worst. You pretty much have to lose it to get them to go away.

The brutal aspect of this is that they are apparently trained to all be relentless stalkers. They are like no other breed of door to door salesman. As in no has zero effect. No, no, no has zero effect. Get off my ****ing lawn right the **** now starts to send a message..

I'm polite to most people that come knocking. But given no other option what do they expect people to do?
I had a guy like this that I had to deal with earlier this year or late last year can't remember but it was only a couple months after another one had come by. The guy argued with me for 10 minutes trying to tell me that it was the first time they had a salesman in thearea trying to sell their services. I finally had to say well then if this is the first time you've ever been in the area I'm not ****ing interested in dealing with you good bye. I couldn't slam the door shut on him either because my brother had just arrived and was waiting at the bottom of the steps lol.