View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 12:49 PM
Larry44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Not to say your wrong but there are people on the prospect board who has watched him play and is on similar thought as reduxs. He's extremely raw. There is a difference between having offensive talent and actually showing it. I guess as someone who isn't on the Zadorov boat I hope someone takes him before us. Means someone else has dropped
It's not about being wrong or right. I've only seen him a few times. I watched one full playoff game on tape and only watched Zadorov. He is very skilled. He played on the PP , so I don't know where this 'he's only a defensive D' comes from. He led/joined the rush, has a great pointshot, etc.

On the other hand, I've never seen Pulock or Nurse or Morrissey, Ristolainen or Morin play at, except for the clips, so I can't really compare them, certainly not well enough to project who is going to be the best player in 2018 or 2022.

And frankly, esp. with Dmen, who control the game if they are good, you can't really tell how good they are unless you see them live. Best example of this was Mark Howe. Whole different dimension live. Controlled the entire ice.

I have the Prospects game saved, so I can see most of the CHL kids, except Pulock, who was hurt.

The great thing is there is going to be a good player for us at 11. In our scouts we trust.

Last edited by Larry44: 05-03-2013 at 12:57 PM.