View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Froedrick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan2k11 View Post
It's like someone can't make a mistake here without getting jumped on. We scored 2 goals....what does any of this have to do with the topic of the thread. Post this crap in the PGT.
As I said in my post, how can someone take your assessment of how the team reacted if you don't even know the score. Then I continued by saying Prust and the so called tough guys would not have made a difference as Gryba was ejected, and they would have slowed their momentum. I then said the best method for them to send a message is on the scoreboard. As Montreal is not known as a fighting team but rather a skilled team, this makes more sense with regards to their identity as a team (having scored the 5th most in the league this year). All of this is a counter argument to your, 'There's so much softness that permeates this team, it's not even funny. Frustrating watching this kind of stuff. This needs to be addressed far more than any goaltending issues.'.
As I said Montreal are not built to do this, they are built to score goals. What needs to be adressed is turnovers, costly mistakes and more goals. It sucks that Eller got hurt, but revenge doesn't help. Quiet revenge on the scoreboard winning the series so in case he's able to come back he'll have the opportunity to rejoin the team.

As the topic of this thread is "Who was on the ice when Lars got hit" I don't think you have any room to complain about my response to your silly assertions.

Froedrick is offline   Reply With Quote