View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 02:13 PM
Eazy for Kuzy
Allez les Bleus!

vCash: 1040
Previous stick (last 2 years) :
-Warrior Dolomite DD clear grip, 85 flex, Draper curve : I was 14 years old at the time I bought it, and I was way too small to take fully advantage of it, but it was incredibly light and had the best puck feel of all the sticks I owned.
-Bauer Vapor X60 grip version, 87 flex P92 : Was a great stick for roofing wrist and snap shots, but it only lasted 4 months before the blade went soft and cracked on a slap shot. Big disappointment for the price (200 $ at the time)
Current stick : Bauer Total One shaft 87 flex with Total One blade P88 (later replaced with an APX blade of the same characteristics) : After a year of abuse playing ice and ball hockey (over 40 games and practices), the shaft feels the same as it did last year, still has a great kick. The TO blade broke after 9 months. I believe it is the lightest blade/shaft combo on the market, and is great for every game situation.

Next stick : I will definitely keep the same shaft, perhaps go back to the P92 or even try the ovechkin curve

Eazy for Kuzy is offline   Reply With Quote