View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 04:18 PM
AcidJazz

vCash: 500
Previous sticks: Easton EQ20, CCM Vector, Easton AC 7100.

What's next: Just received my Sherwood T100 in the mail a couple days ago. First "top end" stick I have ever bought. Feel like a kid on Christmas.

First thoughts... Best looking stick out there. Red on the backhand, black on the forehand. Incredibly sharp.

It's really light, feels like a feather compared to my EQ20. It's fairly balanced, but a touch blade heavy. I got the grip version (all they had left), which I was hesitant about. I wasn't a huge fan of my nephews RS grip, but I think I'm growing to like it. It's not as sticky as the RS, just a more subtle grip.

I got the intermediate version, and it doesn't have the weird shaft dimension like how Jarick said the T90 was. It's about the same as my senior stick which is nice. I was also worried that it would be too short but it's almost at the perfect length. An inch taller than what I usually cut my sticks at. I think I'll leave it for now.

I got the Statsny curve, which I thought I'd have to adjust to, but I soon realized I had nothing to worry about. It advertises this curve as a heel curve, but it's a mid curve, almost exactly the same as my Hall.

Puck feels great on the stick, but man...it's so light... it's something I have to get used to. I'm used to having a boat anchor at the end of my stick.

No shooting or on-ice sessions yet. I'll update again when that goes down.

AcidJazz is offline   Reply With Quote