Thread: Mats Zuccarello
View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Do you realize that this team has been playing together for like a dozen games? They have a good record against bad teams, but I don't see how you can say "they're mediocre they played bad teams down the stretch". We added Clowe, Brassard, Zucc, and Moore to the lineup. Got ride of the dead weight Gaborik. How do you now if THIS team is mediocre?
My thoughts on the team are driven by the results and competition over a 48 game season. Sure, the roster changed dramatically near the deadline, but not enough to discount the previous 36 games. That notion is absurd and ignorant.

Droves of people are insisting that the Rangers didnt play up to their potential last night. I guess you can only comment on the tenor of this team so long as its above the line at which they've played.

Not sure how this season, so far, can be described as anything but mediocre. If you think otherwise, you've either got your head in the sand, or have subscribed to that "anything can happen" BS even though it hasnt played out like that in the Rangers long history.