View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 09:30 PM
BobbyClarkeFan16

vCash: 500
Well, I know after watching a lot of video over the past few weeks, I've come to my conclusion on who the Flyers should draft. I'm a huge fan of all the defensemen this year and think this draft has the potential to be one of the best drafts in the past 25 years with regards to defensemen.

Anyways, after watching a lot of video and breaking it down to things like: mobility, passing ability, shooting ability, defensive awareness, offensive awareness, physicality, and hockey IQ/awareness. Personally, I think the guy the Flyers should select is......Josh Morrissey of the Prince Albert Raiders. He fits all the criteria the Flyers are looking for and with some people wanting trade for Kevin Shattenkirk, the Flyers would have their own Shattenkirk in Morrissey. The selling point for me was his play at the U18. Much like Scott Laughton was last year, Morrissey was the best draft eligible player at the tournament this year. On top of it, that rocket of a shot from the point is a real nice selling feature.