View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Hockeypete49
How you like me now!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
This is going to be such an interesting draft. The top 8 picks seem to be pretty much etched in stone and then after that, things get real interesting because the next 20 to 30 picks are really close to one another. DrinkFightFlyers brings up a real good point though about not knowing what's going to happen simply because teams have players rated differently amongst one another.

With that being said, I'm very interested in seeing what the Flyers do because I could see them drafting a guy like Zadorov (being such a safe pick), but I could also see them drafting a guy like Morrissey (especially after his U18 performance, where the Flyers scouts place a great deal of importance), and I could see them totally going out to left field to make a pick (that's what scares me so much about Samuel Morin and the fact that he could be picked).I also agree with others though that the speculation is what makes things real interesting because there's no general consensus amongst everyone on the board, other than this should be the year a defender is chosen with the first pick. Other than that, the names of defenders are all over the place and there's great arguments as to why each defender should be merited.

It's too bad that other boards on here aren't as passionate about their team as this fan base is.
Why are you scared about them picking Morin over Zadorov? Zadorov is a very nice player but this team has big defensive defensemen. Morin can skate, move the puck, is nasty and has a decent shot. I want what is best for the team but scouts are saying this kid could be a future Chara! That may be hard to pass up. I do think they will pick a defenseman with the 1st pick but this team needs to get bigger down the middle also.