View Single Post
Old
05-04-2013, 12:40 AM
Kbs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobblehead View Post
Can you afford to keep him? Kadri, Franson, Kostka, Fraser, Komarov, McLAren, Orr, MacArthur, Bozak and Gunnarsson need new deals. Some are UFAs, some are RFAs. Either way you need $$, especially if first round doesn't go well. Luongo? Gardiner, Kessel, Dion, Frattin, McClement, Scrivens and Reimer are a year away. That's a lot of contracts. Draft picks can be traded for other assets. Kulemin is an UFA in a year also, so losing a year of Kulemin for 2 draft picks isn't such a bad deal. But whatever, its all for fun.......
I don't see why we can't afford to keep him considering we have 19 mill in cap space. Not to mention the team would sooner let go of Kostka, McLaren, Orr, MacArthur and probably Gunnarsson before Kulemin was put on the block. Obviously things can change, but I think management views him as a piece they'd like to keep going forward. Also, if Grabovski keeps his mediocre play going, I wouldn't be surprised to see him get amnestied which clears up 5.5million in cap space.

And yeah, it's all good fun You guys are the only ones discussing trade possibilities now, so I've been lurking on your board a bit in between Leafs game days

Last edited by Kbs: 05-04-2013 at 12:53 AM.
Kbs is offline   Reply With Quote