View Single Post
Old
05-04-2013, 07:05 AM
PhlyerPhanatic
Straight Shooter

vCash: 500
Little things win you hockey games. Barrie did enough of the little things to win..London did not. That being said I felt that was London's worst game of the playoffs. Little to no cohesion..very erratic play..no physicality at all.

I've watched a number of games Barrie has played when the Knights haven't been playing..they played a very sound road game and I believe that was their game plan and they followed it to a tee. I think what you see is what you get. I don't think they can up it much more than they did last night. They work hard..will out chance you if given the chance and will skate you down if you let them. Don't take that as me being an arrogant London fan..it's exactly what I see.

At times last night when London amped it up(especially in the 3rd period) Barrie was merely just hanging on. London can do that to you and if not for a few timely saves from Berger..this one was over. I firmly believe London had their feel-out game and will not make the same mistakes moving forward. London has one or 2 more gears...and we saw it in the 3rd period.

Taking nothing away from the Colts...thats a good team. I just feel you caught London at their worst...it (in my opinion) won't happen again.