Thread: The Draft 2013
View Single Post
Old
05-04-2013, 09:02 AM
hawksfan50

vCash: 500
....of course we do not know if Stan puts tovether a package of our first plus a player from the roster who is not ufa but could be a salary cap casualty or a prospect from the pipeline plus lur first to move up. . Maybe to the middle of round one..it changes who our targets ought to be...ic we dlo not do that we will draft either 30th, 29th or 28th. depending on whether we get to the Cup Final and win it,lose it, or do not get to the Final...I have given my preferences...if we want a D-man I like Madison Bowey,Ian McCoshen,and Chris Bigras in that order....if we want a forward I like what I saw at the U-18's from Nick Baptiste....he is way under-rated and good upside considdring his late(AUG) birthdate...good size too..Do not take Compher or anyone from tha team USA u-18 team at the World u-18 championsbip..they allcried like ba ies when they lost gold to Canada...don't draft little boys wbo cry when they lose...If we want a goalie.for our pick 30,29 or 28 as the case could be,then I like Tristan Jarry as the top target and Phil Desrosiers next in my goalie targets.. I do not know if Stan can sdt a BPA from my diverse target list so position need for pipeline depth may be the influence that decides the slection..I guess it depends on what Stan thinks of the "TRUTH" but Carruth was not so good last night as EDM beat Poftland...maybe we ojght to take a goalie..just in case The Truth proves False...I think Fucale.is over-rated..I hope Stan does not buh into that hype...Take Jarry or Desrosiers...toobad EDM has not played Jarry much to close out the reg season and not at all in the playoffs...not his fault the vet Brossoit is their #1 goalie..but Jarry's stats were even better than Brossoit from games he did play..and we all saw how good Jarrh was in the Top Prospects Game giving jp no goals facing 16 shots...We also saw how good Desrosiers was at the U-18's...I really really like these 2 goalies...