View Single Post
Old
05-04-2013, 10:10 AM
TheKingPin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
I think the key to this team being a cup contender is Schenn and Couturier. When and if both of those guys break out and become the players they have the potential to be, this team will be really scary.

I think that day will come soon...in the next season or two. The key for Homer is to bring in the right supporting cast. He has his core, now he just needs to take the Pat Gillick approach and make the smart smaller moves.
I agree completely. When you look at where couts and schenn project to be and add g Simmonds jake Hartnell read all the way down to talbot and rinaldo we really do have one of the best fwd groups in the league. That was shown finishing top 3 two years ago in offense and top 3 this year in pp. If those two guys step it up which I know they will we are a force.

D just has to stay healthy and mason play avg and we are a finals contender in the east no doubt.

Seeing how mason looks to be at least above avg and we will prob improve our d through some means I think we are in very good shape.

I really look fwd to seeing Luke in the playoffs that kind of stud is worth JVR all day

TheKingPin is offline   Reply With Quote