View Single Post
Old
01-01-2004, 07:06 PM
sparkle twin
On the Coooole Train

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
My 2 favorite teams, I was only hoping for a tie. Or that Nashville would win here and Pens win in Pittsburgh. Yeah for Fata and Surovy.

I didn’t think Legwand had that bad of a game, but I guess I wasn’t really paying attention to him to really notice. But he was probably more interested in where he was going to go drink after the game with his friends than the actual game. (He was in Wolfy’s and had about 6 drunk friends with him buying a bunch of Jack/coke’s). And I did see him fall trying to get over the boards onto the ice. However, it was Legwand who set the screen for Erat’s GW goal, Caron had no idea where it was. And the shot that he had, Caron absolutely robbed him. But he definitely could be better, no question.

Orszagh, has he ever had a 5 min major in his life? PP seems to be starting to turn around. 3-7 tonight and one in the all the last couple games.

Great crowd. Around 16,300 (as per the recap). I didn’t think there would be that many, I guess because of the kids thing. Speaking of, I saw Hartnell after the game, downstairs and he was running around with one of McKenzie’s little kids that probably wasn‘t taller than Hartnell‘s knee. Obviously not bothered by any ankle pain, so hopefully not too much longer and he’ll be back on the ice.

They better put a better effort together for Saturday or it could be a looong night. Don’t forget 7:30 now.

And congrats to Vokoun who tied Dunham’s win record with 81 W’s! That’s a quick 81, I guess it shows how good Vokoun really is or how much of a better team we have now than we did in the past few years.