View Single Post
Old
05-04-2013, 04:14 PM
Richter Scale

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchanyo View Post
I thought I asked you for one? You said that the NYR had many more in today's game and I asked YOU to give examples of them b/c I thought they barely generated any good ones. WHat made you think I was going to give a list of quality scoring chances? And which teams chances was I supposed to list I don't get this question at all

Here are all of your posts responding to me:

Quote:
How bout this you tell me where UI act like a tactical genius then I'll reply to this. I also flat out disagree with what you said in your second paragraph completely. I saw our first game as much more in control and bad luck. I saw this as flat out failure. That's what I SAW not what I'm implying or making up. Reporting what I SAW is not pretending to be atactical genius.
Quote:
LOL jesus Christ at least if you insult someone over their point to make yourself feel better you should understand what part of your post they are responding to. I said I agree they were better in the first but that has no bearing on their miserable failure today
Quote:
Seeing as how my focus was on game 2, your post mentioned game 1 and game 2 and based on the fact that if I WAS talking about game 1 then it didn't make any sense (as you pointed out) I don't know why you assumed it was about game 1. You literally pointed out that if I WAS talking about game 1 then my comment made nos ense so why didn't you think to yourself "I did mention both games and this is all about game 2 so he must be talking about game 2." C'mon man

Here are the relevant parts of mine:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richter Scale View Post
I'm saying offensively, the team played better today. Their overall game, however, was not even close to what they showed in the last two periods of the first game.

Other than Hags' breakaway, name me more than 3-4 quality scoring chances in the first game. I can think of maybe 2-3 more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richter Scale View Post
Then you need to articulate yourself better. It isn't really that hard to see how I interpreted what you said as referring to the first game when you say "I disagree," give no context and then proceed to start talking about the first game without a transition.

If you disagree with my opinion about the offense being better today, then that is fine. But can you try to answer my question about quality scoring chances? Name more than a handful from game 1. Shot totals don't tell the whole story.

Last edited by Richter Scale: 05-04-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Richter Scale is offline   Reply With Quote