Old
05-04-2013, 04:14 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchanyo View Post
One last before I leave. I made a public mea culpa for that one I was just frustrated and pissed for reasons I stated earlier and didn't fully read. I didn't read all of it b/c you had consistently been not only fully excusing this team for this game but telling fans they shouldn't even feel frustrated and you criticized them for feeling and posting their frustrations (as Dan so coincidentally and graciously highlights an example right above this post) and I assumed you were doing it again. I assumed and there's a reason why they say what they say about assuming.
You assumed "[I] was doing it again" when I was telling you my reasoning and breaking it down for you? I don't even understand how you can seriously write that.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote