View Single Post
Old
05-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Bobblehead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbs View Post
I don't see why we can't afford to keep him considering we have 19 mill in cap space. Not to mention the team would sooner let go of Kostka, McLaren, Orr, MacArthur and probably Gunnarsson before Kulemin was put on the block. Obviously things can change, but I think management views him as a piece they'd like to keep going forward. Also, if Grabovski keeps his mediocre play going, I wouldn't be surprised to see him get amnestied which clears up 5.5million in cap space.

And yeah, it's all good fun You guys are the only ones discussing trade possibilities now, so I've been lurking on your board a bit in between Leafs game days
I would think Orr and McLaren are big parts of the Leafs' new image. One shift you have JVR, Kessel and Lupul, next shift Mclaren, MccClement and Orr. If you aren't going to sign them, I think we'd be interested in McLaren.

Can't just look at $19MM for next season with Dion, Kessel and others up that yer too. But whatever, can always have plan B and go after Zubrus for that slot.

Bobblehead is offline   Reply With Quote