View Single Post
Old
05-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Kershaw

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by First Man In View Post
As far as I know, it is against board policy to make multiple ID's under the same IP address, I like to think I am a contributing member of this board, and as such, would like to continue posting here on HFNYR with all of you savages, except some of the people on this board like to play both sides of the fence, therefore, belong on my ignore list because I do not want to get banned.

Also, way to go on countering all of my points there big guy, way to go.
lets take a 48 game sample after a lockout and say Kane>Toews and Kane>Hossa.
You have much to learn about the game of hockey if you really think so...or you just get too much enjoyment out of spitting on your team. Do you ever hope to get a Rangers locker room pass just so you can step all over the Ranger's shield when nobody is looking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
Toews is probably the best all around forward in the game. Kane isn't close.
Saying Toews is a better all around guy to try and insinuate he's better than Kane is just plain wrong. Patrick Kane is better hockey player than Toews and he's improved in all facets of the game.

I guess Blackhawks fans are dumb too, after all they watched both of them every single game and somehow unanimously voted Kane team MVP.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1399595

Watching the Blackhawks, I think Kane is their best player and has been for every year aside from 11-12 where he was moved to center.

But just my opinion, feel free to disagree.

Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote