View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 05:05 AM
JuniorNelson

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedinery2011 View Post
The reffing is beyond inconsistent IMO. Canucks tend to get suspect calls against them right when they have momentum. So much crap goes uncalled for the Sharks and any little bump gets called on Canucks. I've been watching other series and that type of "inconsistency" in reffing doesnt happen. I could be wrong but I doubt it
Reffing has been appalling all season. I do think the Canucks have an "X" on thier backs, but they earned it. They built a reputation of playing the refs. Refs are herd animals, the Canucks offended the herd.

On another topic, I'd like to add, with love in my heart, that the Sedins are finished. The game has overtaken them. They are well understood models, not innovative game changers. They won't wow anyone with a slick cycle any more. That's their whole game, though. They haven't re-invented themselves. They are not getting faster. Even their shots are slower to contact, allowing blocks. If this series and this season has proved anything, it is that the Sedins are not a force any more, or even a first line.