View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 10:14 AM
NickyMaz

vCash: 500
When I looking at it objectively the Rangers were seriously outplayed in both games. They had zero energy, zero passion. They played both games like regular season games with none of the extra drive you'd expect from a team in the post-season. The Caps are definitely the more dangerous team right now.

The offense has been non-existent, we spend way too much time trapped in our own zone. Richards looks like he's 90 years old out there. Nash looks timid for some reason. I don't for the life of me understand why no one parks in front of the net for rebound attempts. The defense has been overworked, given up odd-man rushes and handed the Caps several golden opportunities.

The power play has been, well, a NY Ranger power play. I dread seeing our power plays because the Cap's kill it and it swing the momentum totally in their favor and we spend the next 10 minutes defending.

Lundqvist has been the team's only saving grace, he's done an outstanding job these two games.

But, the Fan in me know there is hope. The Fan in me says we can still get this, all it takes is one win to swing the momentum, regain our confidence, win this series and send the Caps packing.

Also, I'd like to say just how much I hate the ****ing caps, I hate their team, I hate ovechkin, I hate the dumb gap in his team, I hate their idiot fans, I hate the airhorn, I hate the color red.

NickyMaz is offline   Reply With Quote