View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 09:21 AM
I Eat Crow
Fear The Mullet

vCash: 500
Slept on the game.

I wanted to throw a brick through my TV every time the PK collapsed each time a Caps pointman wound up for a shot. Guess what? It ended up losing us the game. Lundqvist was in God mode yesterday, you let him see the shot. For those bashing Hank for not being a playoff player, enjoy my ignore list.. And yes, that is a coaching issue. It has nothing to do with the players. Torts' inability to make adjustments is absolutely infuriating. It's been for his entire tenure here too. Starting to get the feeling that I wouldn't mind seeing Torts gone after yet another 1st round exit after expectations this season, and essentially giving him his handpicked roster.

I love Zucc, but he's a regular season player. His style of play is not conducive to scoring in the playoffs. He's essentially a waste of a top 6 spot out there. Meanwhile you have a kid named Krieder who lives for big games and playoff hockey. Play him and give him meaningful offensive minutes. The power play sucks, why not try something different.

Put Stralman on the damn point instead of Ghirardi.

More later. Still really pissed off.

I Eat Crow is offline   Reply With Quote