View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 10:34 AM
YearOfTheCat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchanyo View Post
It's also about consistency. I've seen fans shrug off quite a few bad performances. But unless someone was under a rock we have all seen this such an inordinate amount of times that the only conclusion is something is very wrong with this team offensively and it's a very wise suspicion that it's this coaching staff which has admitted to not coaching offense and the PP...even if they DO coach it and they were just being abrasive to the media it's apparent they don't coach it well at all.

On top of that two bona fide stars fell off an absolute cliff this year and offensively Cally has lost a great deal this year as well. Sauer who was just an all star when it came to defensive zone play was lost, Boyle has continued to regress and every single D man except for MDZ regressed at least a little this year.

Yet Hank has continued to be the best in the world and so a bottom 5 team based on their performance continues to make the PO's. The absolute best thing for this team and organization would have been an injury that sidelined Hank for about 1/2 the season. Either the team would have come together or they'd have gone in the tank.

The first 10-20 games of the season is when you can play the "it's going to be better card" but at this point in the season fans are going to be very frustrated with garbage like what we saw last night and no one should blame us. When someone smacks you or spits in your face you don't thank them for it
Excellent post! This team doesn't deserve a goaltender as good as Henrik. I bet he asks for a trade in the not-too-distant future. And I wouldn't blame him one bit.

YearOfTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote