View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 01:17 PM
hb11xchamps

vCash: 500
Latta's line was the best line last night IMO. They constantly grind and tire out the opposing forwards and are very fast. I don't know why that line isn't constantly being matched up against the Bourque line which is really really fast. Latta was one of the few bright spots last night. Hit everything that moved, tried to instigate some fights, and talked a lot of trash. He is turning into my favorite player.

Wilson looked very very shaky the first two periods. Out of position a lot. A few times it looked like he was playing LW, even though I thought he was a RW? The third period he looked like he blew off the nerves and played a lot better. Biggest guy on the ice and was very quick for his size. He got lucky for a matching Providence minor in the third period when he went after a guy going to the bench. Would have been a stupid penalty. Interesting to see if he drops the gloves tonight

Overall, the Bears came out flying and it was all downhill from there. They looked like a deflated team compared to the two games in Providence. They need to keep the Providence PP and Chris Bourque on the bench. Bourque had 2 goals and 2 assists last night. It will be interesting to see if French makes some lineup changes tonight

hb11xchamps is offline   Reply With Quote