View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 03:35 PM
LeHabsMan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by S Bah View Post
My choices remain about the same for the Draft, unless Bergy decides to make this the last rebuild draft. If Bergy trades for a couple of high (20th-30th) or (50th-60th) !st round or 2nd round picks before the draft. As a strong draft strategy the Habs need to get bigger,stronger,nastier forwards and defencemen that can skate and pass, with a passion for the game. Five of the best are; Morin, Diaby, Hayden, McCarron and Hill then pick a couple of puck magicians with any other picks. The size of the other players drafted after these guys won't matter much for the next ten seasons, but at least every game that matters we as fans,aren't sitting waiting for the axe to fall on our players. While we sit unable to change the situation Go Big Habs Go!
Morin would be good in the 1st if he is there. I like Hayden and McCarron but taking Hayden with our early 2nds is a bit of a stretch. If we draft Morin, Diaby is not needed. We should try to take a pure offensive guy. Maybe Bjokstand. I never like Hill.