View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 05:07 PM
LaGu

vCash: 500
Don't worry. SWE lost 3-2 as well against the Swiss.

And for those who like to gloat, Landeskog was benched... Oh, and trust me, that was much worse than benching Hall, you need to take a look at our roster to understand which players were preferred ahead of the COL captain... We have Loui Eriksson and ... and ... hmmmm... Yeah, that's about it.

Anyway, Smid is doing great. Despite their loss yesterday he stood out (best player in the Czech squad) and to be honest he seemed to thrive on big ice as he even made a couple of slick moves that I did not expect from the Smid... Eberle seems to be doing ok (I missed today's game though) and I'm sure Hall will be back with a vengance .

And, again, don't worry. Teams like the Swiss, Lativa, Belrussia etc etc play for their lives in the first couple of games (and they already have great chemistry after playing together for a long time) and then fall off. Remember that you're guys (and ours , SWE) have just played a couple of days together under a new coach and new system (no matter how simple that system has to be). Despite that they will destroy these teams (Swiss etc) in a week or so... Probably.

Last edited by LaGu: 05-05-2013 at 05:14 PM.
LaGu is offline   Reply With Quote