View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 05:44 PM
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalgooner View Post
That's not really fair. I haven't played hockey outside of roller hockey as a kid but I've watched it for 30+ years and would like to think I've seen enough to be able to determine what a player is capable of doing using previous knowledge of situation, time, and space. It probably helps I played soccer through high school so at least I know how reality differs from a video game.

I'd also like to point out that I'm completely on your side here. I really like reading these boards for the enjoyment I get from certain people's posts. It's crazy.
Is it entirely fair? No, I guess it's not. There are a lot of knowledgeable people, that love the game, that didn't play at a high level. But, sometimes you get guys like Ralphy and it gets too annoying. I'm not trying to say that because I played at a high level, I know more than anyone, but Crawford did exactly what he was supposed to do on that play and I've played enough, and with enough goaltenders, to know that's how 99% of them would play that situation.

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote