View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 05:50 PM
arsenalgooner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HossTheBoss View Post
Is it entirely fair? No, I guess it's not. There are a lot of knowledgeable people, that love the game, that didn't play at a high level. But, sometimes you get guys like Ralphy and it gets too annoying. I'm not trying to say that because I played at a high level, I know more than anyone, but Crawford did exactly what he was supposed to do on that play and I've play enough, and with enough goaltenders, to know that's how 99% of them would play that situation.
I know. It wasn't really a serious post on my part.

I'd like to know exactly what folks want Crawford to do there. It's a bang bang play where the defense hangs him out to dry. The play happened so quickly that if he stands up and takes his eye of the puck it goes in anyway. Just because Zucker shot it high over his shoulder doesn't mean he would have shot it high over his shoulder if he was standing up. He could have gone straight through the five hole.

Hawks got out hit out shot and mostly out worked and yet still almost one the game. It sucks, but the other guys get paid to win games too.

arsenalgooner is offline   Reply With Quote