Old
01-02-2004, 05:38 AM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Corner2
Anybody know what that reason was????
We all know what the reason was. He's been playing like crap since 3 games. Not only is he horrible in his own zone and a complete non-factor in the neutral zone (heck the opposition doesn't even have to start watching him before he's 25' in or less as he's so slow and uncreative) but added to that, he didn't even get in position to be dangerous close to the net nearly enough to justify his playing time. Someone playing like that has no deal on a 2nd line and he better get the message or he'll end up in Hamilton for the remainder of the year and won't come back up (nor will he get resigned this summer). He has to start putting a sense of urgency in his game. Balej deserves a chance right now and Dagenais simply does not the way he's playing, no matter his curent stats. I hope he makes me eat some crow, but I honestly don't think so. This guy always seems like he just half wants it and is not nearly as aggressive nor strong enough for the size he has. He's nothing more than a filler and the sooner somebody else steps up to take his spot, the better we will be. It's mostly a case of having nobody else (so no choice) right now.