View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 09:39 PM
defensehockey19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
Good write up.

Sam Hunter in the 10th was an excellent pick. Feet need to improve a touch. He is a massive kid who is tough. Wont be surprised to see him in 2 years.

Trust me u will like M.Webb. This kid is willing hit the zamboni if u ask him too. He was Strome's linemate and although his primary role was to forecheck and work, he flashed some offensive skill. I wouldnt expect him to produce OHL points really but u gotta love his work ethic, he gives everything.

Alvaro I remember, saying it was a great pick last year to Petes Fans and I still believe it. His is a bull terrier. Tough, under-rated offensive skills, top notch work ethic, good skater. Similar to a R.Rupert.

Spencer probably will be a top 5 NHL pick in his draft year. His speed and shot will cause problems for teams next year. HE will be one of the fastest Dmen right away in the OHL.
I think Alvaro is a bit small though for a bottom 6 role. Spencer's feet is just awesome to watch. Good kid too. He wore #27 this weekend dont know if thats his number for the year. What did ya think of Racine Mapleleaf? Think he is OHL ready?

Im sure Spencer will be that much more impressive with a good defensive partner.