Thread: Post-Game Talk: We lost, let's talk about it
View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Delat

vCash: 500
Big lack of class, why fight like little girls instead of trying to get momentum for the next game. This is not the way to play at any time, we get frustrated when the Bruisn do it. I'm sorry but that was bad ans deserved that beatdown at the trolling by the Walsrus at the end. I'm frustrated by not only the loss but the attitude this team showed, they were soft all night, this is not the team that finished 2nd. They were afraid to give and take a hit. White is not the only one that should hit.

Moen has no business being dressed, Paciorrety is either a really soft plyaer or is really injured bad, in both cases he shouldn't play. Ryder has to work more to get into the crease and deflect pucks. The list goes on and on and on for tonight.

Next game should begin with structured play, this team doesn't need to eat the boards to win it just needs to play its game. Play a good structured game and give the energy that goes with their style. Playing good in the O zone doesn't drain you a lot and that's how you win a game, by grinding it out and having the most possession. Gallagher is the pure exemple of what this team should do, have one goal and keep focusing on it.

And wow Gaston Therrien bashing Desharnais, I never tought I'd see that.

Delat is offline   Reply With Quote