View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 09:15 PM
dethomas07

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Of course theres systemic problems. I dont think you'll find one person who says there isnt.

This roster has been severely altered twice since July. And only a few months of hockey and 48 games have occurred since then. I dont think many coaches at all would know what type of team they had coming off this situation during a lockout shortened season with no training camp. But many fans what they want, and want it NOW! Variables be damned.

You want to make an argument that Torts is too stubborn to change his style of play? Or that hes simply unable? Thats a legitimate conversation to have. One that will take more time to answer.

The fact that there are several players on the roster that just simply aren't very good is a very real problem as well.
I agree you can't make that many changes in one season and expect results... but to say we have players that aren't really good? up and down our roster we have plenty of players that are more then capable of high level of play and complementary players that are good as well for their role.. I've been a huge torts supporter but i think management is to blame just as much... we had a team that was 2 wins from a cup finals and our team was gutted...i just hope we can dig deep and make some noise this playoffs.. caps arent a good team, we have the better pieces.. just typical rangers fashion nothing ever clicks.. we need to see passion, desire and some guts out there!