View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Frozenice
the random dude

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
You dont really understand hockey intimidation, do you?

Who is our leading goal scorer in the Playoffs? Gallagher.

The first time Neil laid a hand on Gallagher in the 1st period, Clowe skates up and fights him. Someone has to fight Neil.

A bully only bullies if no one stands up to him. Not standing up to a bully reaffirms that he can continue and the bullying will get worse.......as we saw in the line fight.

Gallagher was not crashing the net tonight like he did last game. Galchenyuk was shying away from contact.

Bullies win.

Clowe and or Murray stepping up in the first 5 minutes of this game would not have allowed it to escalate like it did. Moen wont do it. Prust is still injured. White isnt big enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
Prevend us to be humiliated in the fighting departement, like tonight and like for the past 5 years.
I never said we shouldn't sign, trade or draft players that can fight, rather I thought we shouldn't waste valuable draft picks on scrap, rental pieces with the faint hope we can go on a Cup run.

I find the Hab's board amusing. On the draft board I'm loco for wanting to draft bigger, stronger players and here I'm a pasty, vegan pacifist. Whatever.