View Single Post
Old
05-05-2013, 11:54 PM
SouthernHab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudi94 View Post
Kassian did nothing in the two games he played. He has no one to fight on the Habs roster. He couldn't very well beat up on Armstrong.
Guys we need have to be able to play a regular shift, contribute and be willing to throw them. I'm not opposed to a guy like Bordeleau for the regular season, but not in the playoffs.
As the memory of tonight's game fades away, I fully expect to see more posts like this one.

Let's just say we had Bordeleau on the bench tonight. The first time Neil pounded Gallagher or Galchenyuk, Bordeleau gets on the ice with Neil and they fight.

Neil is not a fool. He will take from a team as much as they give him. If we do not answer his calls, he will continue to do as he likes.

Hell, Neil did that to Lucic in the final game of the season. Lucic was getting frisky and running Sens players. Neil dropped the gloves and Lucic was calm for the rest of the game.

I am still baffled that Montreal is still believing playing nice gets you farther.

Look at the main board. Fans from other teams around the League are all enjoying the Montreal beat down. Not because the Habs are winning Cups all the time. No, because if a team is not concerned with self-respect, why should others respect a team like that.

And its not just idiot fans on HFBoards, it is teams from around the League. Montreal has become a pinata.

SouthernHab is offline   Reply With Quote