View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 06:23 AM
InformTheMasses

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaponover View Post
Whoah whoah...hold the phone bubba! Bailey has played a total of 3 games with Tavares and has "shown" he can play with him? If "showing" you can play with him means you go out there and know to take your skate guards off then yeah, sure you are right. Don't for a second start saying that Bailey is or has earned a spot on that first line. He's not much of an upgrade over Moulson or Boyes. He was playing great with the second line but I haven't seen him dominating on the first line. Let's not cement Mr. Inconsistency in just yet.
I agree. I generally like Bailey, he is coming along but just because he played a couple games next to JT doesn't mean he deserves to stay.

In fact ( I was at the game yesterday) and the one player that disappointed me or at least underwhelmed was Bailey. He seemed tight, made a few dumb passes and the puck kept popping off his stick. Definitely looked like nerves.

Not a Bailey hater, I think he will be fine and hope he makes the same leap next year that Okposo made this season. I think he can.

InformTheMasses is offline   Reply With Quote