View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 08:35 AM
oreilly22

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
Some of you guys are taking it a little far. So you've seen some youtubes of prospects and read some reports so now you're professional scouts? Some of you have never even strapped on a pair of skates yet you're an expert on strides?

I think Barkov sounds more impressive than Lindholm but they seem pretty close, I expect Poile and our scouts to know for sure.
Yeah, I see what you're saying. I'm just excited that this year there is a really good chance that we finally get our #1 Center. I trust our scouts because they have had multiple incredible success stories, and more often than not, choose the right player for the spot where we pick. If our scouts think that Lindholm or Monahan would be a better choice than Barkov, I would have to shrug my shoulders and accept that there was something they saw in one of those players that made them a potentially better player.

Oh and btw, I would definitely take Mack and probably Drouin over Barkov. How cool would it be to have a player as hyped as Mack on our team or a player like Drouin with some of the most electrifying puck skills this side of anywhere? I mean, if it were possible to have negative percentages of Mack falling to us, then that would probably be more accurate than just 0%.