View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 10:24 AM
germ war

vCash: 500
Hey gang! I'm a long-time casual fan of the Wild (we don't have cable in our household) who's been starting to follow the team more closely in recent years and trying to learn more about the league in general. I'm here to learn as much as participate in the forums.

Name: Jeremy

Fav All time Minnesota players (Wild or North Stars): Wes Walz, Marion Gaborik, Brent Burns

Fav Current Wild: Jonas Brodin, Jason Zucker, Cal Clutterbuck

Fav Non Wild Players: Jarome Iginla

Fav Wild Prospects: Matt Dumba

Fav Non Wild Prospects: (see introduction above)

Fav Movies: Fantastic Mr. Fox, Death Proof, Safety Not Guaranteed, Comedian

Music: Mostly art-damaged rock and noisy punk bands - U.S. Maple, Ex Models, The Monorchid, Pissed Jeans, Dead Rider, Marked Men, and Wire, to name a few.

Hobbies: Playing drums, tinkering with computers, and making an occasional illustration. I bought my first pair of hockey skates last month and plan to play some rec league games this fall!

Fav food: Pizza!

Fav Beer: Right now I'm really digging Fulton's line of brews - Lonely Blonde, Sweet Child of Vine, and Ringer Pale Ale are all very good and interesting. Various Schell's, Bell's, Anchor Steam, Spaten, and others have been in rotation in my household lately.

Fav Wild moment/how I became a fan: The come-from-behind series victories against the Avalanche and Canucks in the 2003 playoffs!

How long I have been a Wild fan: Since 2000.

Origin of screen name: It's based on my real name.

Jerseys owned: Home alternate Mikko Koivu.

Married?: Nope.

Kids: None.