Thread: Subban
View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 11:48 AM
thewall

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal ball View Post
I was really worried about Subban's reaction last night. I know he got crosschecked and he was frustrated because it wasn't called. But he just completely lost his cool and played a really dumb game because of it. He was trying to use his anger to take over the game and do everything himself, but it only ended up in a bunch of broken plays. And the yelling at Pacioretty on the bench was very uncool. Honestly, I thought Subban's behavior helped turn the game against Montreal in a big way. I also think the only way to get back in the series, aside from Price not allowing yet another softie, is for Subban to get himself under control. How likely do you think it is he can get it together at this point?
I felt the same way to be honnest... He was taken off his game... he took 2 dumb penalties and i thought it was a pretty selfish play on his part to attack Turris... I'm Subban's biggest supporter, but last night was one of his worst game of the season... PK has shown great composure so far in his career, but last night the Sens got to him..... That thing on the bench with Pacioretty well... that was a bit concerning for me too... don't worry i'm not a PJ Stock fan.... I also found it ironic that CBC would put the blame on PK for the "pass" when it was the other way around when Eller got nailed... They were all saying.. if i'm Eller id be pist off at Diaz...

thewall is offline   Reply With Quote