Old
05-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
He's a liability being the weakest link in an already weak chain. He brings down his line by default - by being slow, being beaten to pucks and having to labor through the simplest of tasks whenever he's on the ice. You don't notice him stressing to make just the simplest play or puck battle?? Take a look its all there, I feel confident enough to say his whole body of work in 40+ minutes through the last two games exposes him for what he's been.
If that were the case than he wouldn't have improved so much after the Gabby trade. Clearly Gabby was the weakest link on the team.

I guess you can't think of any specific instances of his being a liability. I am the only one of the two of us who can and I don't even think he's been a liability more than a handful of times.