Thread: Post-Game Talk: We lost, let's talk about it
View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 12:40 PM
TUCKER 06

vCash: 500
I haven't posted here yet, but have to say I was disgusted with the effort level put in last night and the crap that happened in the third. I, for one, am not a supporter of fighting in hockey and believe that the NHL should look to the IIHF for guidelines in how to run their game.

Points of observation:

1) DD is getting roasted everywhere I look, and probably with good cause. He just hasn't been the usual spark-plug that he normally is and that makes me think that he's injured or something. Who knows...

2) The reffing last night was a complete joke. I know that it is no excuse, but the calls seemed to be incredibly lop-sided. How did that cross check on Subban's head get overlooked?! Regardless, the habs have got to stay out of the penalty box. a 5-on-3? Are you kidding me guys?!

3) Markov has me at a very high sphincter-pucker factor every time he's on the ice. It seems like he is almost always a liability.

4) Injuries are mounting and it is starting to show.

5) Subban needs to chill out and just play HIS game, not Neil's. I don't agree with what PJ Stock or "Heals" has to say about him, but I didn't really like the public lashing it looked like he was giving patches from the bench.

TUCKER 06 is offline   Reply With Quote