Thread: Post-Game Talk: We lost, let's talk about it
View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 12:40 PM
sandysan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezpz View Post
Refs can be blamed entirely for what happened between whistles. They let Ottawa get away with everything in the first two periods(starting with the crosscheck from Condra to Subbans face to start the game) and the Habs snapped. Gave Subban a penalty for being punched in the face. You'll have a very hard time convincing me refs are not racist in the NHL.
I'm sure someone will mod you ( it wont be me) but the last thing you wrote, that's gotta stop. its not racist, subban plays a way where he gives it as much as he receives. Every blown call or lack of a suspension ( hello bourque) is not some grand conspiracy fueled by racism or language. a lot of the game is subjective, that's the way it is.

I'm a habs fan and as far as suspensions, the fact that gryba got one for what I though was a hockey play gone bad ( and I acknowledge that others do have different opinions) and bourque gets to skate from a pretty obvious elbow, the last thing I'd be doing is invoking some ulterior motive for calls or suspensions.

sandysan is offline   Reply With Quote