Old
05-06-2013, 02:07 PM
EvilCorporateLawyer
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to EvilCorporateLawyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock View Post
As is with all software platforms, the only thing that really matters is the software that you'll actually be using.

I picked up an iPad despite the fact that I'm not an Apple fan, because at the end of the day, if you're looking for a piece of tablet software, chances are the first place it's going to come out is on that ecosystem and the amount of apps that exist in that ecosystem is impressive (especially for kiddy / educational / media stuff).

I know you said no Apple stuff, but I only bring it up to emphasize that you should just go with where your software is. If you want to use Windows apps / Office stuff, get Windows 8. Past that, where are your apps?
Agreed.

EvilCorporateLawyer is offline   Reply With Quote