View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Boom Boom Anton

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelhockey View Post
I don't think anyone fails to see that. If anything, it strongly supports the hypothesis that the coach isn't doing a very good job.
Again, I admit I haven't seen much of the Checkers and am basing this off of reading stories, stats, and other conversation on this board, and somewhat playing devil's advocate to have a good conversation , but a coach that took a line-up devastated with injuries, got them into the playoffs and a chance to win 1 game for a chance to move on against a team that was their equal (in terms of regular season) with all the turn-over they've had and riding ECHL (or worse) level goaltending seems like a pretty respectable job to me.

Maybe, just maybe the talent isn't as good as one likes to think or the talented players just didn't perform. Unless Daniels drastically changed how he coaches with 2 games left in the playoffs, I'd wonder how these 2 losses strongly support your hypothesis? If people tell me he did, then I'd agree.

Seems to me, some of the players need to look in the mirror or aren't as ready for the NHL as some think.

Riley Nash: 1 g in 5 games
Ryan Murphy: 0 G, 2 A in 5 games
Jeremy Welsh: 0 G in 5 games
Zac Dalpe: Pointless in 5 games
Brett Sutter: Pointless in 5 games

Boom Boom Anton is offline   Reply With Quote