Thread: Post-Game Talk: We lost, let's talk about it
View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 02:32 PM
PKarey Plekoretty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Lyle View Post
Psychologically speaking, it's much better to deflate a team by barely winning the game (like the Pens did to the Isles) than it is to embarrass them like what happened last night. Especially taking that timeout at the end. I have a feeling this is gonna come back to bite the Sens in the ass tomorrow.
I agree with this

As much of a **** of that game was last night, I feel like we would have been a far more deflated team this morning if we battled back from down 2 in the 3rd period, only to lose in OT

I also agree with the last sentence. I was happy when I saw that at the end of the game, at least Therrien can try and use that to further drive the point home that Maclean and the Sens have zero respect for the Habs (like pretending to not know Diaz' name after game 1) and hopefully light a fire under their *****

Habs need to get back to their game though

The way I saw game 2, the Habs were super aggressive, but more in a "fight back" kind of way, and not backing down from the Sens. Last night the Habs tried to initiate things too much I thought. Stick with the the speed, aggresive forecheck, good board play and cycling, and lots of traffic in front of Anderson and we can go back home tied 2-2

PKarey Plekoretty is offline   Reply With Quote