View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 01:34 PM
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zac View Post
For a period last year he was, but he hasn't been able to string together the consistency Keith has these last 25 or so games.

And yes, it has been the better part of 3+ seasons. Good first half of the Cup run, TERRRIBLE post concussion and Olympics, bad follow up season, and really tailed off at the end of last year. This year he's been terrible. You're really okay with a player being mediocre for 70% of a 3-4 year period on a 5.8 mil/year contract? Okay then.

Seabs is not NEARLY as good as you and many others make him out to be. He's lazy. He get's consistently beat at the blue line (on a lesser team it would be even worse). He's absolutely clueless around his own net. He has a heavy, but largely inaccurate shot and is a phenomenal stretch passer. That's hardly enough to be worth 5.8 million, especially on a team that will have to make several tough decisions.
I'll break this down by paragraph:

What period are you talking about? Lets get specific. You said you were in the boat of posters that thought Seabrook was the true #1 Dman on the team last year, now he's been bad for the past 3 years? Make up your mind.

Lawl.

Apparently Keith isn't either. Either everyone that watches the Hawks is blind, or you are. I really don't know why, but I think I'm going with the latter.

Thanks for the lolz, Zac.

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote