Thread: Post-Game Talk: We lost, let's talk about it
View Single Post
05-06-2013, 03:02 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by HiggsBozon View Post
Yeah I wish he'd follow the lead of our captain and did nothing of particular importance throughout the game. We sure need a bunch of players like this.
My points are :

1) We know Subban can lay huuuge hits, and it can be game changer. On that we agree, and BTW I'm a big fan of Subban (imo he is the crosby of defense). BUT, when I watched the game last night and I saw that he half assed attempted to lay a gigantic hit right at the start, I was sure it was gonna light a fire under the ass of every ottawa fans and players. And for sure it did. It would've been more effficient to lay a great hit instead of half-assing attempt to lay a desvastating hit. It sets the tone and it doesn't send the message to the other team to pick their weapon.

2) Our team sucks when it's time to play physical. It failed miserably as we all witnessed. He trolled a team that was more than ready to answer the call. Our team is injured and depleted. They were in no position to win the physical game without cheapshots.

1 + 2) Away teams often get away with the win when they play quiet but efficient hockey. Remember games 1 and 2 vs the bruins in 2011.

HeShootsHeScores is offline   Reply With Quote