Thread: Post-Game Talk: We lost, let's talk about it
View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 02:46 PM
sandysan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeShootsHeScores View Post
I understand your point. Though it seems to me their game 2 win was intense, physical, yet somewhat calculated and efficient. And that hit to Neil in game 2, while it was fun at the moment, unleashed the beast in him in game 3. It's in the long run that I fear the habs might run out of gas. Neil showed up while Prust wasn't able to answer (he seems banged up).

Anyway let's just hope they find a way to win
neil certainly wanted to go and prust wanted nothing to do with it, whether its because he is hurt or that it wasnt the time to fight, I dont know. I wouldnt be surprised if his shoulder is wonky again. If he does not tussle with gryba, I think the writing is on the wall

We split at home where we played well enough to win both, if early ( really early) in game three, the first on the road, is not the time to send a physical message, Im not sure one exists.

yes we can play like mice and hope that nothing we do enrages players like neil to go into beast mode. or we can take the opportunities as they are presented and try to establish the team physically. if a guy has a sen lined up, I want him to hit him as hard as humanely possible consequences be damned. laying up on hits for fear of future reprecusssions is precisely what teams that get bounced in the first round do.

the series is so hard to predict, but game 4 will go a long way in making that decision.

sandysan is offline   Reply With Quote