View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Ilovemymum
recreational MD

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
Dan Rosen (nhl.com) suggested this during the morning skate interview, he thought Zucc was overmatched, and maybe he can't perform at this level.

But I agree that he should remain in the lineup. When we don't score, the last thing we should do is to remove a playmaker.
Could someone please explain a novice how post season differs monumentally from regular season apart from that the teams (mostly Rangers) stop scoring? Heard it many times how Zuke will not fit in the play offs due to his lack of size, and sure enough, to my surprise, he's been poor. But don't think the games have been much different physically then the past 15 games in regular season. Actually think he's been of the more physically ept players this post season, but then suddenly he went from 21 minutes to 13 minutes TOI, so I suspect Rosen is thinking what Torts is thinking. Very little pp time as well, in a pp that hardly creates anything. I can see Habs vs Sens maybe is a bit too much for a tiny hobbit, but this series no.