View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Kirk- NEHJ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian_Blue View Post
It's 12 hours since Colorado was auto-selected, and LA still has not picked. May I go ahead and make St. Louis' pick when I get home from work in 3-1/2 hours, if LA has not chosen before then?
You're a lot nicer than I am.

I went ahead and made my pick at the 8.5 hr mark after teams in front of me missed the window.

Missing a pick actually happened in the NFL during the 2003 draft (Byron Leftwich and Jordan Gross were picked after Vikings-Ravens trade fell through and Minnesota went over their allotted time before the Vikes grabbed Kevin Williams) and I know we're just a bunch of goombahs on the internet, but still...

No one can complain if others move on. Again- I understand that stuff happens beyond people's control, but every year I do this- folks can't seem to respect the process/others' schedules. I guess I just have higher standards for common courtesy, but you ought to do what you say you're going to do. If you can't be bothered to check in or even send a list of preference picks to Velociraptor or someone else to keep everyone else from waiting, then don't sign up for the exercise. It's pretty simple, really.

Kirk- NEHJ is offline   Reply With Quote