View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

vCash: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
Hagelin, MZA exceeded expectations, Stralman, Hank, Biron, Eminger, MDZs been fine too.
Stralman and Hagelin improved on last year, I wouldn't say Hagelin exceeded any realistic expectations. Biron? In his what 6 games, he was the same as last year. Eminger put together another solid season and MDZ has been up and down. Hank is Hank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
I've spouted it when it's applicable. Which is sad, because it's been applicable at more than one point in the season. He wasn't scoring in the first part of the season and dropped off at the end of the season. When guys like you were blinded by his stupid "skate into the zone backwards" move I was noticing that he was floating on defense and refusing to get involved on offense.

If not exalting Nash as god is an agenda, then yes, I have one. I will keep laughing because it's absolutely ridiculous that you can try to discredit what have been valid criticisms all year long as an agenda.
So you decide whether or not your argument is valid and when it's applicable? Like the first GDT of the year when you complained about how "awful" this team was. Because to me it just looked like another bipolar Ranger fan. Let me guess you're one of those people who walks into a room and talks really loud because he thinks people will agree with him if he continually forces his opinions down their throats right?

Last edited by Barbara Underhill: 05-06-2013 at 04:05 PM.