View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Audio Outlaw
Jaded Sharks Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsmaster View Post
Fair enough, and I appreciate you being civil and not rubbing our noses in our predicament.

My biggest issue is the ticky tack stuff....not a chance Weise should have been the only one to go in that little scrum with Vlassic last night, for one Vlassic hit him in the face with his stick and instigate the headlock.

You can't send one there.

-----

There is just a clear divide between what goes for us, and what goes for you guys.

Oh well. I'm used to it.
Ticky tacky like what? Like Bieksa going around hitting people between the legs with hockey sticks? It's playoff hockey.... It really is a whole different game. Anything goes... not just in this series, but all around the league. Lets also recognize that these 2 teams just don't like eachother so that makes matters worse.

I really think the Sharks are beating Vancouver at their own game. In 2011 you guys got in our heads with this kind of stuff, and now we are returning the favor. More focus needs to be put on scoring, and less on getting under the other teams skin. The referees are not to blame here. If anything, the league wants to see Vancouver win this series. There would be much more money in it for them since SJ is such a small market compared to Vancouver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=m9Pt3HLUCbY

Last edited by Audio Outlaw: 05-06-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Audio Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote